Apathy Day Apathy Day

Absolutely Nothing

This review here and the score of ten means absolutely nothing. Because I don't really care. I don't even care that I don't care about this review I'm wasting my precious apethetic time writing.

Voyager (with subs) Voyager (with subs)

Dissapointing

I disagree with this. Why would we terminate something we invited to Earth? And I know we wouldn't invite them to Earth knowing we would attack them. Doing so would be extremely ignorant and cause an unnecesary war. And whatever message this is trying to put out is terrible. I hope all of Uruguay isn't as ignorant as this portrays.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

The Realistic Movements, And Shadows Are Only Half Of Whta Makes This Great

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Amazing!

This was very well flowing with its movements and appearance of the guns. i definately think you should continue this game.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Unique Game

This game is very vast and creative. It also helps to have intellignece to create elelments. Not only intelligence, but also imagination which this author proves to have both.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome

What is the song used in the level creation section?

6. With Fire 6. With Fire

I'm back!

I came back to see you progressing greatly. Still doing great man. But I have to catch up on your music. So far I'm nowhere near dissapointed. I decided to submit music I've made. Not quite like this genre or quite as good, but its a start.

:D

Thanks for checking up on me dude :)

Thy Judgment Thy Judgment

I'm sorry

Sorry Wahnsinn, the lyrics are good and the voice is good, but the screamo seems a bit unnecesary and doesn't quite fit, but the regular voice is great

Wahnsinn responds:

haha fair enough mang. glad you at least liked the cleaner parts of this one :D

Isomerisation Isomerisation

Amazing

Like I said, you have the talent to make a unique sounds never yet heard until now. Keep it up my friend.

Wahnsinn responds:

Most definitely will do :D thanks mang.

Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo

Amazing

Atleast I'm not alone when it comes to my love of Breaking Bad. Funny picture too. You prove to know alot about Breaking Bad. You sir, are a good fan. Can't wait for the next season. But the ending to the last season was the biggest cliffhanger. I'm sure Jesse shoots the assistant, not Gustavo.